Aldeas del Sur, Mérida Venezuela
Visit to towns in the middle of majestic landscapes
Available: All year
Best time: December through Abril
Fasten on time and on the mountain memories, towards the south of Mérida state a group of villages is sleeping without the noise of the city bothers them. Going to Los Pueblos del Sur is having the opportunity of knowing a particular region where you will enjoy the attention, warm and guide of the villagers. There, you will discover a very interesting culture, taste their delicious typical plates, know new stories; sleep in the villagers’ houses. Entre Los Pueblos del Sur would allow you to enjoy an authentic and alive Andean culture, expression of the religious heritage and a millenary culture.
Services & Itinerary
day 1: Transfer Mérida – Mucutuy
day 2: Mucutuy – Mucuchachi
day 3: Mucuchachí - Chacanta
day 4: Chacanta - Canagua - La Coromoto
day 5: Transfer La Coromoto - Canagua - Mérida
the program includes:
- Daily transportation to different communities visited and starting points and output of each tour.
- Lodging in Mucuposadas: San Juanero, Samaipat, Kiutrindú and Las
- Daily excursions: Ruta de Las Abejas, Ruta de La Miel de Caña and Tras las huellas del Oso Frontino.
- All meals from lunch on the first day to the breakfast on the last day.
- Local guides (baquianos).
the program doesn’t include:
- Flight: international and local flights are not included.
- Travel insurance.
Living with Andean families, homes made of mud and stone walls in the style of the first indigenous inhabitants,
Culture linked to the cultivation of wheat and sugar cane.