Cabalgata Café, Quindio - Colombia
Remote Adventure Amid a Natural Wonder
Available: All year
Best time: February through July
Colombia is a country of contrasts in geography and climate but as well in its natural environment and culture. There are quite some differences in habits, traditions, beliefs, and ways of life depending on the region you visit. But one thing all Colombians have in common is; they are crazy about coffee and horses!
We will take you to the heart of Colombia’s coffee triangle where at Hacienda Pilarica; at about 40km from Armenia, you will be received with open arms by a team of Colombian horse guides. After a traditional first night at the Hacienda, your Colombian crossed criollo horses will be saddled (very comfortable authentic saddles) to leave from hacienda to hacienda.
Services & Itinerary
day 1: Armenia - Hacienda La Pilarica
day 2: Hacienda La Pilarica – Buena Vista - Hacienda El Balcón
day 3: Hacienda El Balcón - Hacienda Combia
day 4: Hacienda Combia - Posada El Edén
day 5: Posada El Edén - Salento
day 6: Salento - Valle del Cócora - Salento
day 7: Salento - Finlandia
day 8: Finlandia - Armenia
the program includes:
- Transfer from Armenia to Hacienda la Pilarica and from Finlandia to Armenia.
- 06 nights accommodation at Coffee Farm (Ranches).
- 02 nights accommodation at Colonial INN
- All meals from dinner on the first day through breakfast on the last day.
- Local guides.
- Support vehicle to carry luggage between the Haciendas.
- Horses & tack, including saddlebags and raincoat.
the program doesn’t include:
- Personal Insurance ( required).
- Flight: international and local flights are not included. Gateway is Armenia (AXM)
- Alcoholic beverages & soft drinks.
- Personal expenses
Visit one of the most beautiful and rich coffee areas in Colombia.
Immersion in the Colombian.
Equestrian culture Horse Riding Colombian Creole.
Visit the colonial city of Salento and the national park of the Valley of Cocóra.