Caldera Aromática e Intensa, Calderas Venezuela
Remote Adventure Amid a Natural Wonder
Available: All year
Best time: JDecember through March
In Calderas, directed by good local veteran guides we relive traditions and involve the tourists in a sequel of active experiences; first with the traditional café process rich in social contact; then ascend the emblematic Cerro El Gobernador, were we expand our limits in the middle of a dense a beautiful cloud forest surrounded by giant trees and footprints of the only South American continental bear (Andean Bear – Tremarctos ornatus), to reach the tree top, if the climate permits, we can appreciate the entire landscape of Calderas from the “chamber of the gods”.
Services & Itinerary
day 1: Barinas - San Ramón
day 2: San Ramón: Sendero del Oso Andino - Cerro El Gobernador.
day 3: San Ramón: Mirador de Santa Rita
day 4: San Ramón: Mirador de La Peña - Barinas
the program includes:
- Transportation Barinas – Agua Blanca – Barinas.
- 3 nights in the Mucuposada Valle Encantado.
- All meals, from lunch the first day to lunch the last day.
- Daily excursions: Sendero del Café, Sendero del Oso Andino – Cerro El Gobernador, Mirador de Santa Rita y Mirador de La Peña..
- Local Guides.
the program doesn’t include:
- International and local flights are not included.
- Travel insurance.
Montane Forest and Shade coffee farms,
Native and migratory birds, Rock formations, streams and rivers, Bats and different mammals, evidence Spectacled Bear (larger ursid of South America.)